Online and Mobile Banking
Access your accounts virtually anywhere with Online and Mobile Banking and gain fast and convenient control of your finances.
Online Banking refers to any banking transaction that can be conducted using the internet to access the bank’s secure website with a desktop or laptop computer. With Online Banking you can:
- View your account and loan balances
- Search checking and savings account history
- View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer funds
- Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download account history
- Monitor your online bill pay program
Mobile Banking allows you to access Online Banking using a smart phone or tablet in order to conduct banking transactions.*
It’s easy…just search for “First Exchange Bank AL” in your iPhone App Store or Android Google Play and download the app!
*You must be enrolled in FEB's online banking program.
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the Bill Pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment-Some payers will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation-Your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History- View your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An eStatement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your eStatement is available through your FEB Online Banking account.
eStatement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. Go Green! No additional fees apply.
To enroll in eStatements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the “Electronic Only Statement” delivery button and then opt-in.